Wednesday, January 5, 2011

STARTING OFF THE NEW YEAR

So this is my first blog so readers bare with me.  2010 was a great year but I can already tell 2011 is going to be even better than last year. A brief overcast of what happened in 2010. I graduated from Dixie State College with my associates of Respiratory Therapy and Associates of Applied Science. I LOVED being down in St. George. I have made so many new friends down there I feel now that I am in Tooele all my friends are down there.  Down at Dixie I have had some pretty AWESOME roommates. First starting my whole “college’ experience with my Best friend Tiffani, Then came along our other Best friend Brittany the next semester. Tiffani moved out and then Teneil came along and lasted about a semester before she moved back home.  Kelsey was our neighbor across the street and her roommate moved out so she moved in with me and Britt. And our last roommate was Shay. So needless to say I have had quite the roommates and I loved all of them. I am excited to see what the new year brings and hopefully just as fun memories as the previous year.

 Now on to the good stuff, to start off New Year I have already had an adventure. Pierie and I hung out because it was my last night before I left back to Tooele. We went over to our friend Danny’s house for game night. We first played scene it and now I watch a lot of movies but this scene it was old movie which I like old movies but not that much haha. It took like a hour or two before we even finished that game. Then around midnight that is when everybody started to show up. There were a few good looking guys that showed up too. They were Kagen, Jake and Billy. Now I was invited over by a boy too so I couldn’t flirt too much. So as the night went on we played some more games blahblahblah then it came time for everybody to leave. P and I said our goodbyes and got in my car to leave when Jake came over motioned me to roll my window down and asked if we wanted to ride down to Mesquite with them to go pick up a truck. I asked if P can go and he was like yeah, and I told him me and P would talk about it and let him know. Since they were “good looking” we thought what the heck it’s just down and back with them no big deal! We walked over to the car and looked in and there was not enough seats for us all so I was like there are not enough seats for both of us(cause Ashley was in the car with the 3 boys) and Kagen pulls me on his lap and told P to get in the car and we would ride down like that. I was like I am not riding the whole way like this so I sat on Jake’s lap. Now at the beginning of the night I thought Jake was cute but not HOT. The car ride down to Mesquite was really fun and we laughed a lot. Kagen all of the sudden was crap I forgot to stop to get gas, after we passed the last exit out of St. George where we could of stopped. But we kept going even though the gas light turned on, I know stupid but at that point we really didn’t care.  So when we were going down the hill he would put the car in neutral and we would just coast and when we would start going up the hill we all had to move back and forth to help the car get up the hill. Then once we got outside of Mesquite in this little town we took the exit thinking hey there has to be a gas station… wrong so we kept going and under the gas gauge it read ZERO miles until the car ran out of gas as we pulled back on the freeway. So we barely made it to Mesquite and into a gas station. One thing I learned even though a car says zero miles until you run out of gas you can make it just a little bit farther. So after we got gas we drove to Kagen’s house to get his truck. Now I thought we would just get his truck and then head back to St. George… wrong. We went inside his house and it was 12:30am Mesquite time so 1:30am our time. I thought maybe give us a tour get a few things and then leave… wrong again. We all talked for a little bit then started a movie. Now around 3:30 am Mesquite time so 4:30 Utah time P received a text from my mom freaking out because I wasn’t answering my phone. I was like crap so I went and found my phone called her back because I guess she had a bad dream about me and went to check on me and I wasn’t home and I wasn’t answering my phone haha. After the movie we headed back to St. George.  I finally around home about 6 in the morning and got woke up around 8 ish to help clean the house and get ready to leave. now if someone asked if I would do that again I would say HECK YES!!! But I have to tell you that was one spontaneous trip to start the new year!!!!!
Well y’all  I know you are probably thinking this was a total novel but once I started typing I couldn’t stop haha. Well I will try and keep you all updated thanks for reading and feel free to comment!!!! I think I am going to like this blogging thing.
Kris
STARTING OFF THE NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment