Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good Quality

Hello blogger lovers so this last Sunday I spent the day with my favorite Brother Greg and his roommates. And can I just tell you that Greg is the best brother I could ever have and I hope I am as good to him as he is to me. I went to his singles ward up at U's institute with him and his roommates. Greg parked kind of in the back because we were kind of late. When we were walking up there is this little slope/hill filled with rocks that you have to walk up or you have to walk around. Since I was wearing heels Greg just picked me up without asking so I didn't ruin my heels or walk around. He just does little cute considerate things and makes sure everyone is happy. Also during church he almost got in a fight for sticking up for his roommate.... which not to be rude sings so BAD but it is hilarious but the guys in front of us didn't haha! Greg is seriously one of kind. These days no boys will ask girls out on a date... it's usually let's "hang out" or "a bunch of us are going to hang out tonight you should come" and then it just ends up enough people to couple off. Greg will ask girls out to date not just to hang out and he really respects the girl he takes out and will not try any funny business. Him and I always laugh about the guys I go out with because it usually ends up the same. Greg's best friend Brad and him tell me I can find a good looking guy but I haven't found a good looking guy with good quality. I hope I can find a guy that has as good quality as my brother. I might be the over protected sister but Tiffany (the girl he is dating) you should feel like the luckiest girl to have catched a good guy like Greg! Well Lovers now you know who I look up to and who my best friend in the world is. Peace Out!
Kris

1 comment:

  1. I agree with this post completely. Greg is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete