Tuesday, January 11, 2011

HAPPY VALLY


 Hello my blogger friends this past weekend I went up to Happy Valley (Provo for you those who didn't know) to spend the weekend with my best friends Chantel and Pierie. A little background on these two chicas for you guys.

                                                                       
Pierie I knew her and would see her every now and then when she was hanging out with Chantel but I wouldn’t really call her a friend we were more “acquaintances.” Finally around her Birthday in September that is when we really started to become friends.  Ever since then we have been I would say inseparable. We can do the same thing every night and still have fun. We have watched so many movies and went to Del taco and Wendys and Papa Johns that the drive through window people probably recognizes us.  Pierie was my insanity when I just had to get away for a little bit. We have so many memories together like are trips up to Provo, Concert, Boys, snowboarding, test driving cars, and many etc. haha! Thanks P for being such a great friend and always being yourself and not caring about about what other people think and being someone I can rely on!!!!


   




Now for Miss Chantel, the first thing that pops in my head is spontaneous and laughing. Even though she moved back to Provo after the summer I still love this girl. She is our entertainment when we are with her. She can make anything we do fun. Like when we got stuck in her boat of a car up on Provo Mountain some would have freaked out but she made the whole thing Hilareous!  Chantel is the type of friend that makes you feel special every time she sees you. Also with Chan you know whatever you do she will be right there with her camera capturing the whole thing in a big photoshoot that winds up on facebook. Also with Channy there are so many great memories love ya girl!!!!
Friday started with me going down to Provo and Pierie coming up to Provo to meet Chantel in the middle ish. Can I just tell you I need a GPS because i get so lost and about a half hour to a hour later I will find my way around or call someone to get help. Anyways P and I met Chantel and her friend Anna at Chan's new apartment and had exactly 20 minutes to get ready and surprisingly we did it which is a world record for us. We made our way over to the Jersey UVU dance. It was so much fun "white Utah dancing." Now our girl Anna knows how to bust a  move even P thought that cause she was like I love watching Anna right before she passed out. Chan and I took her out and P is so crazy she just wanted to get back in the dance and keep dancing. We went back in danced, sang, jumped and about an hour later while we were jumping up and down P passed out again. Me and Chan took her out and we're like ok we are done but P just wanted to get back in there. Luckily for her sake the dance was ending. (I believe P is anemic and that’s why she passes out.) After the dance we went to Wendys got frostys and went back to Chan's apartment to crawl into our sweats around 1 ish. We talked, laughed and reminisced until about 3:30 ish and apparently pissing off and keeping up Chan's new roommate.
Saturday we woke up and P and Chan went tanning then came back and we got ready in 45 minutes which again is record time to go out to lunch with some friends. We went to Olive Garden with Andy, Rachael, Brandon, and some girl that was with him. ( I met them a while back when I went camping in Levan). Then our friends Steve and Bruce met up with us as well. After some yummy food and catching up we went to Down East so Chan could buy some jeans. Steve picked out this ugly green cardigan ( like V neck button up sweater that an old man would wear) I thought he was totally joking when he showed me this sweater and started laughing. So Chan bought her jeans and Steve Bought his "Ugly cardigan" because it was 50% off haha.  After shopping there Chan had to go to work, so me and P went over to Steve's to watch a movie or aka take a nap. I just love awkward situations... NOT. But I am so thankful for P being there with me even though she took the heat when we didn't want to go to a stupid hockey game for my sake. So we went to Victoria Secret for their semi- annual sale which i picked up some really cute underwear. Then we went to pick up Chan from work because she got off work early and we went to the grocery store to pick up frozen pizza, ice cream, pink lemonade, chips and a redbox (Easy A) to start our night off. Went went back to her apartment and we ate our pizza and chips and went out on her balcony to look at the pool. you know you are in Provo when a guy that just moved there 2 hours before wants to know if you’re in his ward and then finds his way to your apartment without you telling him where you live to come up because he wanted to introduce himself " because he really wants to get to know people and wants to know when our church is,".....CREEPER. Then Steve, Gab, and Mike came over to watch the movie. Now ladies if you ever have the chance ask Mike for a back scratch he will give a massage and a back scratch that is amazing!!! After the movie an intense game of phase 10 was played... sorry Gab you’re not the champion of phase 10 this game.... that would go to Chantel. Then the boys left we talked a little and hit the sack because we were so exhausted. Sunday me and P left and headed back to for the real world to start back up again on Monday. I loved every minute I was with these girls and can't wait for another reunion with these girls. Sorry I don't have any pictures from this weekend yet. Well thats all for now. Peace out lovers!
Kris
(P.S. I hate Provo parking it is a Joke.)






Me, Chan, and P

No comments:

Post a Comment