Sunday, March 20, 2011


WARNING: A little venting going on

Well lovers this little quote is so true. I know a lot of girls will agree. But I wonder why is it this way. You want out of  my life and then you just sneak your way back in like you never did anything wrong...I wish I was stronger and be like you ignored me this whole time like you didn't want anything to do with me and now you want to go back to how things were ...WELL WE CAN"T so you can keep ignoring me since your so good at it. But I can't do it. I am the type of girl that hates any confrontation and I try to avoid it. I want every one to just get along and be happy. No pain, no hurt, no tears, just simply happiness!!! I know I don't need you and I can find someone better but there is something about you that I like and can't stop thinking about you. So unless you really want to be friends again don't start sweet talking and saying cute little things that you know that will send me running back to you the end.Well lovers I just had to speak my mind for a minute. That's all for now peace out
Kris


No comments:

Post a Comment