Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Little Visit



Hello Blog lovers this past weekend I went down to the "Land of Sun" aka St. George and it was AMAZING!!!!! I kind of wish that I still lived down there with all my friends. The trip seriously went by so so fast that I couldn't believe it was already time to come home.   I got to see one of my best friends while I was there. Brittany and I have been together ever since 3rd grade. And now she is still down there while I am up here. And I think we needed to see each other which I am glad I got to see her. We have so many memories, laughs and crazy adventures. We have had our up and downs but I am glad to have her in my life. And now that she is practically engaged so we don't talk as much and were not as close as we used to but that is a given when the other is engaged but don't me wrong I still love her and miss her.
I got to see my old roommate Kelsey and she is just as beautiful as ever almost done with nursing school and then I got to see Sam. Funny thing about Sam is that he has the Bieber Fever just like me. It’s funny to watch him show you his Justin Bieber moves and sing the songs. I even got my other best friend Tiffani to come to St. George for a night which is like a MIRACLE! That night was a classic for us. Speeding and being paranoid to show her a "Certain House", Hurrying and parking and ducking to hide from cops, switching drivers at a drive through, having her drive stick while I ate Wendy's, and we almost died driving in a wrong way direction road. And I wish we would have taken pictures but I was bad this trip and didn't take one picture.                                                    

Now I wasn't sure if I wanted to see "Ricky Bobby" because I was just not sure about him. When I hung out with him the first night it was a little awkward at first but because we hadn't seen each other in a while and I guess this was like our first hang out in a while but he is really funny. And plus I had to meet the parent and if anyone knows me I don't like meeting parents because they freak me out for some reason even if they are the nicest and sweetest parents ( I guess you can thank Both Matt's parents and they are  nice people). The next hangout I about gave Tiffani's mom a heart attack about going on a motorcycle ride and she about gave me one as well when she came up to my car to make sure I was still alive got to love Stacey! Ricky Bobby is a nice boy with a very sexy bike and I liked hanging out with him even though he pretend lies to me all the time!!!

On the other hand "baby face" I had a lot of fun with him. The problem with him is I can't read him. I don't even know why I like him or attracted to him. I didn't get to spend as much time with him as I wanted for the fact he has school and work but I did like the time we got. I would just like him to open up to me and tell me what he wants!!!

Well lovers I need a job as a respiratory therapist and basically there are NO jobs right now with the economy which sucks major. So I might be going to summer school and do my back up plan but we will just see. So Pray and cross your fingers that I get a job because I seriously need some moo- la because I want a new car! That's basically it for now Peace out lovers!!!

Kris
P.S. One of my good friends gets home in about 4 months from his mission :)

1 comment:

  1. HAHA It was a miracle that you got me to St. George! But I am glad you did or we wouldn't have been able to do all those crazy things! Love you Kris!

    ReplyDelete